How to remove mugshots from mugshots.com?

10012 |
Filed under: Internet law

Hi, I want to know how to remove any person face from mugshots.com. Please tell me hoe this possible?? Thanks in advance..

1. Unless you fit into the "unpublish" guidelines, you can't.

Our replies to Avvo questions should not be considered specific legal advice to any individual, and no attorney-client relationship is formed with you. Our aim is to provide general principles that may be useful to the Avvo community as a whole. You should seek individual legal advice pertaining to your specific factual situation, and the laws applicable to your jurisdiction. Moore & Moore Attorneys at Law -- thelaw@mytrustedlawyer.com

2. Examine the conditions under which mugshots will remove the material. Attorneys experience in this area claim considerable success in removal of sealed or expunged records. You can also very carefully research removal for pay, but are on your own as to taking the risk.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Internet law topics