How to prove innocents of theft over 1500/

Waco, TX |

bunch of stuff got stolen and was stored in the place I was staying next day one of the 4 roomates had removed the stolen stuff but 1 year and a half later the police arrive and arrest me for theft over 1500 can they honestly do that if I had nothing to do with it and witnesses that so other people throwing the stolen stuff out of ther car into a dumpster? what do I do? any advice helps

1. See my answer to your previous question.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at www.macyjaggers.com for more information about her services and recent victories.

2. Other post answers were:
    Get attorney,
    dont admit to anything online here or anywhere or to anyone except your attorney, and
    You dont have to Prove your innocence. State has to Prove your guilt.

BEST ANSWER I got....and I hope I was HELPFUL! My answers do not establish an attorney/client relationship. Contact Steve Hamer at (214) 843-1529 for a FREE CONSULTATION.