How to petition the courts to get off probation

Asked almost 5 years ago - Mesa, AZ

Ive been on probation for 10 years and want to get off when i was 15 i was convicted of a sex offence the "VICTOM" was 14 what actions do i need to take to get this over with

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Howard A Snader

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . You must file a motion with the court. They will normally not consider releasing you from the "lifetime" probation requirement without a current risk assessment with a current ABLE test. And, even if those are good, you must be in perfect to near perfect standing with probation. Having experience counsel can be very helpful in preparing the motion and making the argument. Good luck

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,161 answers this week

2,916 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,161 answers this week

2,916 attorneys answering