Skip to main content

How to petition my pregnant wife for me to bring her in the USA?

Navarre, FL |

Im US citizen gain citizenship through naturaliztaion and planning to petition my wife residing on Philippines. But before I file the petition I went home to phil. for a vacation and luckyly shes two months pregnant with me. As I came back here in the USA I want to ask an advice and know whats the fastest way for me to petition her, since I want her to give birth here in the USA and how long it will take. Since Im worried about here condition if shes going to travel here on her 6th or 7th months. Im worried also if there might be a possibility for her to denied her petition since she is pregnant? thanks looking for your advice on whats the best way for me to do.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


She should not be denied because she is pregnant but you are cutting it close in terms of time. I suggest hiring an attorney immediately and filing the application ASAP. In certain cases it is faster to complete a K-3 visa application. My firm's turnover on this type of application, assuming all the evidence is submitted by you is less than two weeks and because of your extraordinary circumstances we could probably expedite it and have it in for you within a week. For a free consultation, give me a call.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global
212 537 4407

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer