Skip to main content

How to obtain a deed for heirs property in South Carolina?

Philadelphia, PA |

how do I obtain a deed for my portion of heirs property in S.C.? My father died without leaving a will and there are ( 6) other Children.

Attorney Answers 1


You need to seek an attorney in S.C. to help with estate questions about property in S.C.

Mark as helpful

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics