How to Object Notice of intent to Serve Subpoena Without Deposition Duces Tecum

Asked 6 months ago - Ocala, FL

Recently i received a Notice of intent to Serve Subpoena Without Deposition Duces Tecum and I have to object it. I need a help of a lawyer. Can you help me please.

1. Debra Lynn Fein

Answered . You can file your objections to the requests with the court and serve them on opposing counsel. The rule regarding Tia type of subpoena is self executing. You will not have a hearing on the objections. Opposing counsel will the. Set the actual deposition of the person in question. At that point you can file your objections and request for a protective order.

2. Mark Theodore Tischhauser

Pro

Answered . Discovery is one of the most important aspects of litigating a case. If you aren't sure how to respond to something as basic as this, its a sure sign that you are in over your head in litigation. Judges won't grant recesses for you to go out in the hall and type questions into AVVO to come back and litigate your case. If the case is important enough to litigate, its important enough to make whatever sacrifice necessary to hire a lawyer. If you wont and cant hire counsel, you need to rethink using the courts as a means of resolving your dispute before something terrible happens.