How to move for vital Med Care to specialist's city if I've no $? There is DomViolence/PD Misconduct/Abuse involved.

Orange, CA |

I have a specialized neurobiopsychiatric medical condition & form of Anemia that's terminal w/o meds. I had an MD of 8 yrs. who abandoned me b/c his wife discovered the "unorthodox" nature of our relationship. This meant a forced move to family's home where specialized treatment I need/was getting is non-existent. Former MD placed false info on my records thus work/insurance/meds/SSA were lost & care/safety/advocate/rep not possible. Prior to these events I'd been very successful & getting healthier in city I wish to return to. Tho StepFather & PD friends continue to create conditions so I can be confined/institutionalized (confirmed.) I was surviving via underground MD who is no longer willing to help b/c of risks to his practice if my issue becomes legal. I'll die w/o meds/care. Help?!

If you suspect someone of a crime, you need to call the police. If you have a medical condition which requires treatment, go to the hosptial or call 911. A law suit is not going to get you medical treatment right away, and will not solve all of your problems.

There are 1 million doctors in the United States. Find another one, and don't get in to an "unorthodox" relationship with them this time.

In 36 years, I have had over 23 individual MDs, the police in 3 cities, 2 states, and 2 countries were notified. Because I have no representation and cannot afford any, nor - on paper - do I appear legitimate due to the false info. placed by MD, would any rep. work with me. In the 3 years it's been since the aforementioned events occurred, I interviewed over 16 MDs in 3 counties. All of them said the same thing: 1.) a reconciliation with my former MD would be necessary for any continuation of my treatment as felonious Abandonment was obviously committed and no competent MD capable of comparable care was ever located by former MD (as is the law.) 2. ) the furthering of and resulting additional damage as a result of the events described makes my diagnoses even more complex and thus more difficult to find specialized care for. "Orthodox" treatment (that the other 22 MDs attempted,) *never* worked, tho once my former MD and I found the appropriate medicinal and treatment regime, I began to improve for the first time in over two decades. I have nothing now that he has abandoned me, and the 'underground' MD (who supplied medication only, w/o treatment) will not assist in transferring me to any other MD as it would expose him. The police are already trying to assist, but the false info. makes it very difficult and the lack of funds/insurance on my part + the worsening of condition as time goes by continues, I am less capable/willing to keep trying - everyone says the same thing. I have already tried everything that has thus far been suggested.

Ajay Mohan Kwatra

Ajay Mohan Kwatra

I am sorry, I do not understand what you arew talking about. You can send me an e-mail if you would like, and I will take a look. It needs to be more specific, with times, dates, diagnoses and treatments, like a journal or time- line.

Report it to the police.

Yes, I did. Immediately. I also reported underground MD's lack of co-operation. This resulted in further false info. placed on records. I have over 3 years, 6000+ pages of affidavits, witness statements, emails, transcripted and-or recorded phone messages...plus a considerable amount of other evidence which offers proof of my claim and supports the events I've reported, however, w/o funding and the further complexities with my illness fewer and fewer people/reps/advocates/orgs/aids....will help. See Above.

If you have evidence of the commission of a crime, bring that evidence to the police.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

I did. See above. I make $0 a year now. I was 1.5 years away from my PhD at a highly accredited Northern California university. I fluently speak four languages in addition to English, worked as an ESL instructor overseas, and intern at the UN. Now, I am being turned down for waitress jobs b/c of what shows up on my background check now PUBLIC, due to MD in question's false information on my records. It is of the nature which requires otherwise private medical and legal records be made public. The police cannot *force* my former MD to change the records regardless of proof unless I retain a rep to mediate/litigate/sue him for that change. He makes 3 million a year net. I used to have SS Disability and made - at most, sans grants/academic funding - 12K annually. Now, I make a total of $0 a year. One attorney said, "there is no justice for what you just described. If this had happened to one of my children......." I'll allow you to use your imagination for the rest. At this point, I am hopeless, and preparing my Will, DNR, and all evidence, affidavits, witness statements.....6500+ pages and all similar evidence against my "underground" now uncooperative MD will go toward a Wrongful Death suit wherein the actual crimes committed can finally be brought to light. I understand an MD or JD not working for free, but in a case such as this - where I'm less than 6 months from death as the result of such obvious and provable criminal professional misconduct, it's shocking how many people just turn away. I also have over a decade's worth of education, totaling over 500K - even that will still be sought after subsequent to my death if applicable. Dealing with this and receiving the responses I have in the 3 year search for justice makes me uncertain that even if I *could* resolve the initial case and current circumstances, the remainder of my life would be lived in constant mistrust and isolation out of fear. I only wonder how much difference there would be in the responses/lack of help...if these events had occurred to a loved one of someone who turned me away. Unfortunately, I have very little family and - as I said - no resources/credit/finances any longer. There seems to be no answer.

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

I appreciate your update. My thoughts as to pursing charges via police report was guided in part by the fact that you would not incur costs. Occasionally, attorneys will take on a case on a contingency basis. Often, this happens in larger firms, you can "average" their win/loss record to recover the extensive costs of a lawsuit. There may be a possibility for you by this route. Best of luck to you.