How to migrate to Canada from USA before green card ?

Akron, OH |

I was Bhutanese Refugee and came to USA before 7 months via IOM, my girl friend is in Canada so we plan to stay together in same country. so I wish to move to Canada. but I don't have green card. and she is unable to sponsor me due to the lack of legal document. so how can I get into Canada before green card either legally or illegally. please give me good suggestion.

AVVO so far i a forum for US attorneys. For a question on Canada, you will need to find a Canadian one.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Visit the Canadian Consulate and talk to an immigration attorney in Canada by telephone.

Consult a lawyer who practices Canadian immigration law.

I agree with my colleagues, you should contact a Canadian attorney/barrister that practices immigration law for assistance.

216.861.4414
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
1468 W.9th St., Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

Recommended articles about Immigration