How to migrate to Canada from USA before green card ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Akron, OH

I was Bhutanese Refugee and came to USA before 7 months via IOM, my girl friend is in Canada so we plan to stay together in same country. so I wish to move to Canada. but I don't have green card. and she is unable to sponsor me due to the lack of legal document. so how can I get into Canada before green card either legally or illegally. please give me good suggestion.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

9

Answered . AVVO so far i a forum for US attorneys. For a question on Canada, you will need to find a Canadian one.

2. Robert Louis Brown

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues, you should contact a Canadian attorney/barrister that practices immigration law for assistance.

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
    1468 W.9th St., Suite 800
    Cleveland, Ohio 44113

3. Bradley Lawrence Whitney Thomson

Pro

4

Answered . Visit the Canadian Consulate and talk to an immigration attorney in Canada by telephone.

4. Demian Stephan Serianni

4

Answered . Consult a lawyer who practices Canadian immigration law.