Skip to main content

How to migrate to Canada from USA before green card ?

Akron, OH |

I was Bhutanese Refugee and came to USA before 7 months via IOM, my girl friend is in Canada so we plan to stay together in same country. so I wish to move to Canada. but I don't have green card. and she is unable to sponsor me due to the lack of legal document. so how can I get into Canada before green card either legally or illegally. please give me good suggestion.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


AVVO so far i a forum for US attorneys. For a question on Canada, you will need to find a Canadian one.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Visit the Canadian Consulate and talk to an immigration attorney in Canada by telephone.


Consult a lawyer who practices Canadian immigration law.


I agree with my colleagues, you should contact a Canadian attorney/barrister that practices immigration law for assistance.


Robert Brown LLC
1468 W.9th St., Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer