Skip to main content

How to make withdrawal of support letter?

Jeddo, MI |

I am one of the officers of my organization. Can you help me to make withdrawal of support to our highest official? A lot of complains about him like abuse of authority, he was asking and collecting money as contribution which are not in the constitution and by laws of our organization, he is using organization funds to his personal needs and one of our woman member complained him of sexual abuse..

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I would respectfully recommend you consult with an attorney to review your organization's bylaws and other related operating documents/agreements, to ensure you follow the proper procedures in seeking this man's ouster. Often times, the most difficult aspect of your situtation is properly following the terms as laid out in the bylaws. Also, I would recommend you document in writing all of this man's questionable "practices," to ensure you have proper proofs down the road, and you should meet in private (with your attorney) with all potential witnesses (like the woman member who was sexually abused), to assess their value to your position. I wish you all the best of luck. Warmest regards, Matt Catchick.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer