How to know the expiry date of restraining order, No contact oder? If it is not written anywhere on the paper, how to know?

Edison, NJ |

The no contact order and restraining order is issued but where the date is written. I tried to check if it is anywhere, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Should I consider its expiry as one year as nothing is mentioned on the paper?

If you are referring to a final restraining order, in NJ there is no expiration. They remain in effect until removed by the court. You should consider retaining an attorney.

Benjamin G. Kelsen IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLEASE INDICATE YOUR APPRECIATION BY SELECTING IT AS "BEST ANSWER." Law Offices of Benjamin G. Kelsen, Esq. LLC 1415 Queen Anne Road, Suite 206, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Phone: 201-692-0073/ Fax: 201-692-0151 Web Site: / Email: NOT LEGAL ADVICE: The above information may contain an opinion which does not constitute legal advice. Unless a retainer agreement has been signed, we are not your legal representatives, and you should not rely on any opinions contained in this message.