How to I evict a previous owner in a property i bought at a tax foreclosure auction in Michigan

Portage, MI |

I recently purchased a property at the Kalamazoo County tax foreclosure auction. previous owner still resides in the property. I need some assistance and guidence in how to properly evict him in Michigan

You need to bring an eviction action just like you would if you were kicking out a tenant.

This lawyer's response to the above Asker's question, given the lawyer’s published profile, appears vexingly incompetent, grossly incomplete (merely stating the obvious, reiterating or referencing what the Asker already knew), and, therefore, was not only substantively useless for the Asker and future readers, discouraging other more competent lawyer responses, but also appears to have been posted for purposes of self-promotion, and to indolently garner AVVO posting credits, in apparent violation of AVVO Guidelines.

Landlord-tenant topics