How to Hire US Lawyer,I want to hire only a US Lawyer.

05479 |
Filed under: Immigration

I want to hire any between the two Carl Shutserma or L Maxwell Taylor because I think they have understood my case if they are intrested in contesting my case I can not explain my case again and again even I forget lot of facts.I am ready to pay them if any of the two is intrested incontesting my case

If you would like to retain Mr. Shusterman or Mr. Taylor to handle your case I suggest you contact their respective offices to make the necessary arrangements.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.

2. I agree with my colleague.

Legal disclaimer: By answering this question, there is no intention to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. An attorney-client relationship has not been formed. The answer is not intended as anything other than the opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The answer given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change.

3. I agree. It is best to schedule an appointment with each one, where you can afford the appointment fees. In general, if appointment fees are an issue, then you may want to reconsider hiring an attorney. Some people may like one attorney over the other based upon their counseling skills. In addition, you may find that in larger firms, you may be working with a paralegal or associate more than the principal attorney. This can prove disappointing. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

4. I also agree. It is a good idea to write out the significant facts of your case also. This will help you to remember and makes it easier for you to expound on later.

5. I also agree. It is a good idea to write out the significant facts of your case also. This will help you to remember and makes it easier for you to expound on later.