Skip to main content

How to handle a claims adjuster?

North Carolina |

I have a claims adjuster wanting me to contact them regarding a personal injury case. Should i consult my attorney first?

Attorney Answers 1


Probably a good idea for a personal injury action. Many PI attorneys give free consultations and a good one should let you know the risks and benefits of trying to settle on your own would be based on your particular case. Definitely consult an attorney before you agree to give a recorded statement.

Mark as helpful

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics