How to go about filing for a No fault un contested divorce without involving a lawyer is it possible?

Pittsburgh, PA |
Filed under: Uncontested divorce

I can't afford a lawy7er at this time it has been less than 2years we have been married. No one is at wrong things are not just working out we thought we could make them work out. There are no kids involved. No property no Life insurance no joint taxes I don't want anything from him he don't want anything from me. I have found a website that gave me free documents to print out like the complaint for divorce, Affidavit of consent, Verification, Marital Settlement Agreement, all of them to be Notorized,
After notorizing then what do you do were do you take the papers from there?
Is it possible to get Divorce and not have to go to a court room or have a judge involved?

Thank you

All of the forms you downloaded "may" be sufficient to finalize your divorce; however, I urge you to atleast have a good attorney review the paperwork prior to filing. That should not be expensive and may prevent future problems. I can assure you that if these forms are deficient, it costs much more to fix problems in the future than it does to pay an attorney for their time and prevent the problems from ever arising. Chris