How to given NVC family based category visa accordingly only worldwide priority date or Countrywide waiting list?

Jamaica, NY |

Hello, I want to know about immigrants family based visa. How to given NVC family based category visa accordingly only worldwide priority date or Countrywide waiting list. Without Mexico, Philippine, china ,India other all country include in worldwide all country chargeability priority date. But all country chargeability yearly waiting list difference. Suppose F3 married child category Vietnam waiting list show year 2013, pending 63,970 & Iran 13,061.Then country waiting list any effect to get visa quickly. If not effect then Waiting for Priority date mean short waiting time country attached with long waiting time country backlog. Please give me solution. Thanks

Your question is much too confusing and too complex for an adequate answer on this forum. You definitely need to schedule an appointment with an immigration attorney in your area. You can find one on the Find a Lawyer section of this site. Make sure the lawyer speaks your language or there is an interpreter available to thoroughly and accurately analyze your case. Good Luck

Gunda Johanna Brost

Gunda Johanna Brost

I agree.

I agree with Attorney Helsper that your question is too confusing to provide an answer. I do not understand what you are asking. You must wait for your peuiritt date to be current based upon your classification and country. The wait can be long but there is no way to circumvent it.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this answer, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the answer without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a licensed attorney. Provision of information on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and The Law Offices of Grinberg & Segal, P.L.L.C., nor is it intended to do so.

You must correctly identify your category and then see what priority date is assigned to it, then wait for that date to become current. For example, if the date says October 2001, it means that those cases of that date are now being processed, meaning there is about a 12 year wait until something now filed would become current. You really need to contact an immigration attorney for more specific guidance in a personal consultation.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Recommended articles about Form I-130 (alien relative)