How to get working permit

Asked over 1 year ago - Falls Church, VA

Hi!
I was wandering is it possible to sponsor a person who came legally to USA and used to work legally but whoes visa has expired in a meantime, and get him a working authorization by sponsoring him? Thank you!

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

1

Answered . I do not think so. Not under the current version of the INA.

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

4

Answered . Starting GC for foreign national is possible; however the employee may not be able to continue working and get GC unless they meet the certain requirements. You may want to discuss the job requirements and employee qualifications with an experienced immigration attorney so you understand the process.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . No, sorry .