How to get out of a timeshare.

Asked about 4 years ago - Red Lion, PA

I am buying a timeshare but can no longer afford it, Ihave contacted several companies who say they can help but it has to be payed for.

1. Pietro A. Barbieri

Answered . The answer to that is quite complicated but there is always more than one way to skin a cat as they say. The terms of sale, assignment or transfer are set out in the timeshare agreement. You might also want to look at Title 35 of the Pa Code. It might apply if you feel you have been taken advantage of. Finally there are even some brokers out there today who will attempt to sell it for you. I have used them and they are expensive.

The information provided is based only on the information contained in the question. My Opinion is general in nature concerning common legal issues. Individuals receiving such information should consider retaining the Barbieri & Associates or an attorney of their choice to obtain a more in-depth individual analysis of their relevant facts and legal issues. This answer is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Barbieri & Associates and any Requesters.