Skip to main content

How to get my gun rights back in state of VA.

Abingdon, VA |

possession of cocain residue

Attorney Answers 1

  1. The law on the subject is found at Virginia Code section 18.2-308.2(C). You have to petition a circuit court and get your civil rights restored by the Governor. I am pretty sure you'll need a lawyer's help for this one. Good luck.

    [Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.]

    Brian Geno
    Geno Law Firm
    Red Maple Court Office Condominiums
    10617 Jones Street, Suite 201-B
    Fairfax, VA 22030
    703-691-GENO (4366) Office
    703-691-4774 Fax Email Web

Civil rights topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics