Skip to main content

How to get my ex to stop calling cps and making false reports. he has called twice in one month both unfounded.

Largo, FL |

it happens after he has had a visit and says he smells like urine. To which the cps workers both disagree. he has also called the police about it and they as well disagree with my ex.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Please contact your family law lawyer.
    Good luck,

  2. You might be able to file a malicious prosecution action. Consult with your attorney.

    R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

  3. file a motion for sanctions with the family court judge. You can also sue for abuse of process and filing a false report.