How to get my drivers license back from failure to pay traffic fines in sacramento ca?

Galt, CA |

Me and my husband both each owe $2,500 in traffic fines and both got our drivers License suspended we can't get jobs without a DL and don't have the money to pay the fines we need jobs to live but need A DL to have a job to get money. What do we do?

1. You could request a payment plan from the court, and ask to get the suspension lifted for the time of your compliance.
    It doesn't hurt to ask:)

This is not legal advice. If order to give you legal advice i would need to see the Tickets and talk to the court first. Good luck:)

2. I cannot tell if you ever dealt with these tickets. If you did not you have a chance of getting your licenses back and getting a payment plan with court. You should get an attorney to clear this up ASAP . If you get stopped by police your problems will e compounded as your car will get impounded.
    If you took care of tickets but just have a fine to pay you will have to get your matter put on calendar and request a payment plan or community service to pay the fines off. Good luck!