How to get j1 visa from India. I need a chef for my Indian restaurant. please advice. thanks

Greensboro, NC |

how long it will take to get J1 visa from India

1. J-1 visa for a chef? may want to think about different options

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

2. The J-1 Culinary Student may study in the United States for up to 24 months. The J-1 Culinary Trainee may train in the U.S. for up to 18 months, and the J-1 Culinary Specialist has a maximum length of stay of one year to complete the program. You may consider the cultural exchange Q for a chef or some other options but these are not for resident status

919.225.3963
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brownimmigrationNC.com

3. You are in need of an immigration attorney not a public forum

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.