How to get a waiver for dd214 re 3a (Active duty Air Force)

Asked about 1 year ago - Portland, OR

I was carious what the procedure would be when getting a wavier for the Air National guard would be. It was under academic reasons, and I was carious what the steps and time line would be.

1. William Emil Cassara

Pro

4

Answered . This is really a question only a recruiter can answer.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

2

Answered . You are eligible to reenlist. However whether a recruiter is willing to work up your package is another matter.

3. Kelvin P. Green

2

Answered . It will be tough...with cutbacks why would the recruiter want to get a waiver when others don't need them...this will be tougher if it is for reasons that you could not make it academically through the same program you are trying to get into..