How to get a stay order in india?

Asked about 2 years ago - Gwynedd Valley, PA

Hi, Can I get information on how to get a Stay order? A landlord next to my property is constructing a new building and his building waste and cement is thrown into my property (Car parking area) I have also Lodged a local complain and was informed by the Police to provide protection / temp Metal wall to avoid the waste entering our property but nothing is been done till date. No temp wall or no effort is made to avoid the menace. Will it cost a lot for me to get a stay order? I'm from a poor family and he is rich so he is trying to use his powers and money against me please respond ASAP.. Thanks in advance..

1. Lee Golini

Answered . I'm a bit confused. Is this a stay order in India (as in the country)? If so, you should contact an attorney in India. If this is a question about an order of stay in PA that is a different story.