How to get a quick claim deed in Phoenix AZ, from my ex-husband who is in jail?

Asked about 2 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

I am 1st on the loan and we divorced 18 months after it was purchased, The courts awarded me the home I have been the only one living in it since then (2010).

1. James R. Andrews II

Pro

3

2

Answered . Contact the facility that he is located and discuss your need. Depending on the location and terms of visitation, you may be able to bring along a notary to witness his signing, or you may need him to sign a power of attorney which will grant you the authority to sign a quit claim on his behalf. Those are two potential options.

2. Scott A Macleod

Answered . Hi. Thank you for the question. Do you think your ex is agreeable to a quit claim deed?

3. Douglas Garth Edmunds

Answered . If you are still in need, this is not a difficult process. Let me know if you require assistance.