How to get a H1B old denial notice if my employer/attorney not responding?

Asked 12 months ago - Kirkland, WA

I dont have a copy of denial notice , it was of last year. Now I was asked for denial notice for the new application of H1B.
I tried calling to USCIS, they say only employer can call for that.Is there any way I can get it?

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . An H-1B petition is the EMPLOYER'S property. Can legally refuse to give you anything. File a FOIA request with USCIS and you might get something, but it will take time.

2. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

1

Answered . You should consult with an immigration attorney right away. It may be possible to obtain a copy of a redacted version of the decision via the Freedom of Information Act

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . A FOIA may be possible.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.