How to get a family member out of a rental house that has not paid rent in over a year and is a hoarder, she has 4 cats 2 dogs

Asked about 2 years ago - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

She just bought one dog the other day for $300. But can't pay us because she said she has no money for food

1. Michael John Harrington

Pro

1

1

Answered . Legally, you can evict them. Morally, is this what you really want to do? You seem more concerned about their well being to me but unsure how to approach the family problem and possible mental well being issue of your relative.

2. Joseph Torri

Answered . You should consult with a landlord tenant attorney to get legal help with an unlawful detainer action. If you want the tenant out, legal steps and paperwork need to get filed.