How to get a court disposition letter for my traffic infraction?

Asked over 1 year ago - Encinitas, CA

Hi,
I was cited for 12500(a) Misdemeanor. The court direct filed it as 12500(a) Infraction. Went to the court plead guilty for the infraction and paid the fine. I'm an immigrant in this country. I was looking for final court disposition letter from my court as my citation was misdemeanor but they told me they don't provide such documents there. The court is San Diego North County Traffic court in Vista,CA

1. David Philip Shapiro

Pro

Answered . Go to the court and pay for a copy of the plea and sentencing paperwork.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555
  2. Peter Michael Liss

Pro

Answered . Get a certified copy of the sentencing docket. The court won't produce a letter but you won't need one with a certified copy showing you pleaded guilty to an infraction.