Skip to main content

How to get a court disposition letter for my traffic infraction?

Encinitas, CA |

I was cited for 12500(a) Misdemeanor. The court direct filed it as 12500(a) Infraction. Went to the court plead guilty for the infraction and paid the fine. I'm an immigrant in this country. I was looking for final court disposition letter from my court as my citation was misdemeanor but they told me they don't provide such documents there. The court is San Diego North County Traffic court in Vista,CA

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Go to the court and pay for a copy of the plea and sentencing paperwork.

Law Offices of David Shapiro 3555 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295-3555


Get a certified copy of the sentencing docket. The court won't produce a letter but you won't need one with a certified copy showing you pleaded guilty to an infraction.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer