How to get a cop to leave you alone.

Asked over 2 years ago - Waukesha, WI

For going on 12 years now. The cops have been sitting across the street watching me.The cops have bugged my home. They threatened to shoot me in the head.... for what? I did not rob no one I am not an assessory to a robbery I.m suspectedof! I can't take this anymore please help!

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Maxwell Charles Livingston


    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Please send me an email, and I'll see what I can do. I think letter correspondence is most appropriate for this particular issue.

  2. Malik W. Ahmad

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You have not given enough facts. However, 12 year is too long. First of all, no police has this luxury to continue for 12 long years. All these things cost the tax payer and the police too much. So, I assume there are more fact to this case. How come you did not see any local attorney in this regard and tolerated it for too long? I am not licensed in your jurisdiction and cannot predict anything. However, I strongly suggest to see a local criminal attorney even if you have to pay him or borrow money to pay him. Your civil rights are very important from every perspective.

    Only see a licensed attorney before you make any decision. This answer may not be perfect in any given situation.... more
  3. Christopher Daniel Leroi

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Consult and hire an attorney skilled in criminal law and civil rights as soon as possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,362 answers this week

2,882 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,362 answers this week

2,882 attorneys answering