How to get a cop to leave you alone.

Waukesha, WI |

For going on 12 years now. The cops have been sitting across the street watching me.The cops have bugged my home. They threatened to shoot me in the head.... for what? I did not rob no one I am not an assessory to a robbery I.m suspectedof! I can't take this anymore please help!

Please send me an email, and I'll see what I can do. I think letter correspondence is most appropriate for this particular issue.

Consult and hire an attorney skilled in criminal law and civil rights as soon as possible.

Maxwell Charles Livingston

Maxwell Charles Livingston

Good advise.

You have not given enough facts. However, 12 year is too long. First of all, no police has this luxury to continue for 12 long years. All these things cost the tax payer and the police too much. So, I assume there are more fact to this case. How come you did not see any local attorney in this regard and tolerated it for too long? I am not licensed in your jurisdiction and cannot predict anything. However, I strongly suggest to see a local criminal attorney even if you have to pay him or borrow money to pay him. Your civil rights are very important from every perspective.

Only see a licensed attorney before you make any decision. This answer may not be perfect in any given situation. However, more fact may be required by your local attorney

Civil rights topics