How to get a child out of foster care

Tacoma, WA |

I had a old cps case in 2008 with my 3 other daughters because my neighbors cross the street called cps on me on lied and said that my 5 year old daughter was in the street and that never happened i had a rude social worker that use to lie on me and make me look bad in court and i did all my service that my social worker wanted me to do and my 3 daughters still got adopted out in june 2010 and i just had a newborn baby 18 days ago and the hospital lied and said to cps i meant harm my newborn because of the old cps case and they said i didn't have a car seat either and that was a lie because the hospital seen my mother with the car seat so the hospital hold my baby in the hospital nusery for 3 days so cps can pick her up and cps keep saying i'm doing drugs and i've never did drugs

opps i only lost my parent rights for those 3 girls only and i never did any drugs or drink and i always passed my drug test every time with my old cps case

Work closely with your caseworker and do everything she suggests. Follow all requirements of court orders. Listen carefully to your court appointed attorney. Respond to all requests and suggestions of the GAL.

This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the attorney responding, and no attorney-client confidentiality. The law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information provided in this Answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. The applicable law and the appropriate answer may be different in the State or States where the relevant facts occurred. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes

I have a question, my ex lives in mich, i live in florida, my ex lost my 3 girls to foster care, there supposed to come to me, but courts are treating me like im bad, there foster care worker is treating me is if im bad, need help, need to get my girls back fast, is there any paperwork i can fill out, or emergency paperwork, i even paid for my own home study, like judge asked, maryaunna1980@yahoo.com is my email. Im looking for a good lawyer, im tired of being scrootenized, ive done nothing wrong but marry a guy from a buddy system town,

Mr. Clement is correct.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

Child custody topics