How to get a child out of foster care

Asked almost 3 years ago - Tacoma, WA

I had a old cps case in 2008 with my 3 other daughters because my neighbors cross the street called cps on me on lied and said that my 5 year old daughter was in the street and that never happened i had a rude social worker that use to lie on me and make me look bad in court and i did all my service that my social worker wanted me to do and my 3 daughters still got adopted out in june 2010 and i just had a newborn baby 18 days ago and the hospital lied and said to cps i meant harm my newborn because of the old cps case and they said i didn't have a car seat either and that was a lie because the hospital seen my mother with the car seat so the hospital hold my baby in the hospital nusery for 3 days so cps can pick her up and cps keep saying i'm doing drugs and i've never did drugs

Additional information

opps i only lost my parent rights for those 3 girls only and i never did any drugs or drink and i always passed my drug test every time with my old cps case

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Bruce Clement


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Work closely with your caseworker and do everything she suggests. Follow all requirements of court orders. Listen carefully to your court appointed attorney. Respond to all requests and suggestions of the GAL.

    This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you... more
  2. Robert Daniel Kelly


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Mr. Clement is correct.

    [In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,250 answers this week

2,770 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,250 answers this week

2,770 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary