Skip to main content

How to get 5 years visa to usa?

Boonton, NJ |
Filed under: Green cards US visas

I was had a green card be marriage but after divorce i back to my country and green card finished from one year i now want to visit my friends in USA how to get 5 years visa to USA or if there are easy way to get another green card?

Attorney Answers 3


If you had a green card, you would have to officially give up your green card and then apply for a tourist visa.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


If you did not overstay and do not have a green card, you may be granted a travel visa. The way to find out is to apply for a travel visa. Your history in the U.S. will be reviewed.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


I am not sure any of us can give you an advice on this issue. The consulate decision is discretionary. You need to convince the consulate official that you are not going to stay here beyond the welcome extended; have ties to your current country and a life in there to which you wil be likely to return.; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Mark as helpful

5 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics