How to find a good immigration attorney in my local areas ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Boston, MA

I am looking for an excellent , helping , experience and off course affordable (reasonable price) immigration attorney in my local area to file my adjustment of status. I am on F-1 and got married to a US citizen. What are the ways and specific criteria I should look to select the best immigration attorney with my requirement in my local area?

1. Jeff L. Khurgel

Pro

4

Answered . www.ailalawyer.com has an extensive listing.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . My colleagues are correct ... you must decide.

Look at our Avvo reviews, talk to other people in your area ... the final choice and decision is yours.

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . There are no such rules or criteria. You need to do the leg work yourself and search for the attorney you want to work with in your area. Each attorney's fees can be different, based on experience and complexity of the case. You'll need to contact and interview a few, to see which one you're most comfortable to work with.

4. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

3

Answered . Try visiting www.aila.org.