How to fill the form for i-94 and for the deferred action

Asked over 2 years ago - Fort Lee, NJ

i dont really know anything about my lost I-94 card. how do i fill out the i 102 form. and how do i prove some evidence for the deferred like the physical presence of June 15th?

1. Eric M. Mark

Pro

3

Answered . This is maybe one of the most important things you will do in your life. You will not get a second chance if you make a mistake or submit incomplete documents. Do you really think you should be trying to figure this out on your own and hoping it goes well? Get a lawyer. Get it done right. You'll be happy you did.

2. Raluca Livia Hanea

4

Answered . I strongly suggest that you contact an immigration attorney to help you in this process. Also, please be aware that only an immigration attorney is qualified to help you with these questions and since the release of information regarding the "deferred action" ("DACA") you must be on the look for scammers that can ruin all your chances. Immigration law is not about filing out forms, it is a very complex are of law and any mistake can have very serious consequences. You must consult an attorney to find out if you qualify for this benefit in the first place. Good luck!

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . I couldn't agree more with my esteemed colleauge's expert opinion & explanation.

4. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues ... don't do an I-102 ... without getting the assistance of an attorney.

___________________________________________________________
    Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel
    CAPRIOTTI INTERNATIONAL LAW
    franco@capriotti.com -- 1-503-803-0055 -- www.capriotti.com
    SKYPE MULTI-PARTY VIDEO AVAILABLE