How to fill out the forms I-821, 1-765WS, I-765

Asked about 2 years ago - Boring, OR

Well I've been trying to fill out the forms without help, but have gotten stuck in some questions. First do I leave a spot blank if the question doesn't apply to me? In part seven of I-821 they ask me for my page number, part number and item number? Its a bit confusing so I left that part blank. On 1-765ws it asks me for my annual income, expenses, and my current value of my assets is? I'm currently still in school so i have no income, can I leave it blank or write one of my parents income? Whats an alien registration number? If a lawyer could help me fill out some of the applications, I would be great and god bless you.

1. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . I agree ...you should meet with an experienced immigration attorney.

Many of us are charging low rates for this service.

___________________________________________________________
    Franco Capriotti - Senior Immigration Counsel
    CAPRIOTTI INTERNATIONAL LAW
    franco@capriotti.com -- 1-503-803-0055 -- www.capriotti.com
    SKYPE MULTI-PARTY VIDEO AVAILABLE

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Don't fill out these forms yourself. If you cannot afford to pay an immigration lawyer than seek out community services around your area which are helping. Google those.

3. Daniel Warren Thomann

3

Answered . I agree - you should really have an attorney review the details of your case to ensure that you are eligible, not exposing yourself to unintended adverse consequences, and properly completing the forms. I'm attaching a link to CAUSA Oregon - they have a DACA hotline you may wish to call. Good luck!