How to fill DS -261?

Hi everyone.NVC gave me a case number in last
week and now NVC is asking me to fill the
DS-261(choice of address and agent ) form.Does
it mean my case is started processing? to fill the
form in ceac.state.gov it's asking " invoice
number" but i don't have any invoice number.will
i receive any invoice number?so how long it will
take nvc to schedule my interview? please give
me suggestions...

1. You should receive a letter with the invoice numbers. If you do not receive them soon, you can call the information line to request it.

2. The choice of agent forms is not a fee-based form.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.