How to file suit on contractor for bad work and are there lawyers that handle these type of cases?I I live in Allentown pa..

Asked 6 months ago - Allentown, PA

Hired a contractor to do work in my house. Took a loan for 35,000 from PHFA.The problem is he and his crew did very bad work . My lighting to 3rd floor is a safety issue. and a lot of ofyer issues

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Timothy John Broussard

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Yes. There are many Plaintiff, Construction Lawyers. Spend sometime investigating. We only handle California and Nevada. You really want a law firm that represents many general contractors and subcontractors, and one that merely focuses on owners. You need the other side's perspective now and then. Search AVVO for Construction Defect lawyers. Take a look at our website to give you an insight what type of firm you should be looking for at

    Tim Broussard, Esq

    This email does not create an Attorney-Client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,020 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,020 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering