How to file pro se civil suit in Missouri ?

Asked about 4 years ago - Saint Louis, MO

was hurt on the job have been given the run around by workers comp, the company i was working for released me the same day workers comp dropped me i live in Oregon but was brought here for work , now i'm out of money still hurt and left to finish my health care by my self

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Edward Lee Guinn

    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . More information regarding the workers compensation claim is needed The general rule is if you are hurt during the course and scope of your employment your exclusive remedy against your employer is by filing a claim with the Division of workers Compensation.

    There may be other remedies available to you. You should consult an attorney to review your case.

    Good Luck

    This response is intended to be a general statement of law that should not be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,367 answers this week

3,369 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,367 answers this week

3,369 attorneys answering