How to file I-912 fee waiver?

Asked about 2 years ago - Alhambra, CA

I am filing 1-130, I-485, I-864 . For my 1-130 and I-485 my husband will be paying it but for my 2 minor kids who are living outside USA..i am filing them I-130 per each together with I-912 fee waiver. I am filing I-912 fee waiver because of financial harship. My husband's pass the poverty quidelines which is above 125% but he just submit the I-864 to be sure that the form will not be coming back and forth again to ask for additional information. My question is: 1. where will i mail the I-912 together with the 1-130 for my kids? will it be together with my application of my concurrent filing?

1. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

1

Answered . if you read the instructions for form I-912 you will see that the form may not be used in conjunction with an application or petition that requires a person financially qualify - have a sponsor with an income of 125% over the poverty line.

The instructions also provide you with the mailing address.

2. Thomas Esparza Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . your best be will be to wait to start on the kids after you getyour green card. however you send the 912 with the I130 only.