How to file for a discovery and deposition in family court ??

How do I file for a discovery as well as a deposition for spouse who is working under the table job to avoid paying child support court order?

Everett, WA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Virginia Giselle Alvarez

Virginia Giselle Alvarez

Family Law Attorney - New York, NY

The below is Ana good starting point.

The above answer does not constitute an attorney client relationship and/ or retention of counsel. This answer is... more

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.