How to file big lawsuit against corrupt county...Police and Judges do as they please.

Jerseyville, IL |

I lived in Jersey County most of my life but have come to find that this county does what they want. The police are allowed to harrass highschool students. There are family members who have been treated inappropriately just because they talk to people in the county. For example, My brother-in-law has been arrested many times and has long rap sheet. Of course it does not look good on him but he has lost his children because the judge was friends with someone who did not like him. My other brother-in-law was sued in court and has never been in trouble with police and just because the person suing him knew the judge they ruled in their favor with no reasoning behind it. There are many other people in the county who has had bad experiences with judges being corrupt.

1. It may be that you have identified a problem best resolved through the political process. Good candidates, free of corruption, can run for office and clean things up. If the people in Jersey County are unwilling to vote for reform, there are 3,042 other counties or county equivalents in the US you can choose to live in.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Civil rights topics