How to file a motion to dismiss a permanent domestic violence restraining order online in california?

Asked over 1 year ago - Santa Ana, CA

My ex filed for a got a permanent dvro against me about 8 months ago. I was not aware of this and for the last 6 months I have lived in his home with him until I just recently found this out. Now when I have asked him to have it removed he all of the sudden tried to have me served with it and I avoided service because I want to go into court and have it dropped. It's obvious this man is not afraid of me because we lived peacefully for the last 1/2 a year in the same house, where he had plenty of time to have had me served might I add but never did. Now that I am angry about this he doesn't want to deal with me and wants to have me served as a means of control. The courthouse said I need to fill out a civ-110 is this accurate and how do I fill it out? I don't know what boxs to check off.

I also do not have any money left for a lawyer. My ex got a default judgement in our divorce by stealing my mail and I have already spent all my available resources on lawyers who were of no help defending me.

1. Richard Franklin Taub

4

Answered . If this is truly after the entry of the P.O., it is more complicated to have it dissolved. I seriously recommend, as have my colleagues, that you seek counsel.

2. Matthew Thomas Majeski

Pro

3

1

Answered . Contact your local legal aid office to see if they can help you with a free or low-cost attorney. As counsel stated, you've got a complex case.

3. Judy A. Goldstein

3

Answered . Hire a lawyer. You are in over your head.