Skip to main content

How to file a motion of early release from prison

Elizabethton, TN |
Filed under: Criminal defense

have a family member in prison that is sick ,they gave him 8year at 100 and he has done 6 year,can he get a early release from prison.

Attorney Answers 1


I strongly recommend that you consult with an experienced lawyer IN YOUR COMMUNITY and have a confidential discussion about your circumstances and options for resolution.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics