HOW TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AND MAKE PAROLE OFFICERS ACCOUNTABLE?

Asked over 1 year ago - Aurora, CO

A MAN TOOK HIS NEPHEW HOME. HIS BROTHER'S PO COMMANDED HE COME IN THE HOME. MY SON REFUSED, THEY TRIED TO ARREST & INJURED HIM. VIOLATED THE BROTHER AND TRAMTIZED THE 3 YEAR OLD CHILD.

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . I have tried, but I do not understand your post.

2. Stephen Clark Harkess

Pro

Answered . Your fact pattern is unclear. If the home belonged to the parolee, then the parole officer had a right to enter it. If the parolee's brother attempted to prevent him from doing so, he probably violated the law and was arrested. He needs a criminal defense attorney. If the house belonged to the brother and not the parolee, then there does not appear to be any reason for the parole officer to want to enter. In that event, the brother needs to talk both to a criminal defense attorney (it sounds like he was arrested) and a personal injury attorney.