How to fight a protection order that violates law (no Fact) and was used by unethical lawyer to defraud?

Protection order put in violation of existing law(no fact) and still in place for over 5,5 years(still no fact) never renewed as minors involved and used to defraud.False testimony ,not signed under oath of perjury,with other words deprived from liberty and property and still in place to cover the crime.Absolutely frivolous orders,all of them in violation of law.Conspiracy against rights.

Bellevue, WA -

Bruce Clement

Bruce Clement

Domestic Violence Lawyer - Auburn, WA

It may be possible to vacate the order by filing a motion under Civil Rule 60. It’s always best to consult with a good family law attorney to discuss the details before you act. See my AVVO Legal Guides on DV and motions to vacate for more information about the legal issues raised by your inquiry. Click on my photo. On my AVVO home page click on "View Contributions" or scroll down further and click on "Legal Guides." Scroll down the list of my 29 Legal Guides and select the topics relevant to your question. If you like my answer and Legal Guides, please make sure you mark them as “helpful.”

Patrick Owen Earl

Patrick Owen Earl

Criminal Defense Attorney - Moses Lake, WA

Many statements here! What is your question? Hire an attorney and fight it!