I have a job offer that I will lose if I didn't receive my EAD prior to the first of October 2013.
I did the following:
1. Called the National Customer Service Center and placed an EAD expedite service request, and got a service request number
2. Sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Sent the same request via express mail to Vermont Service Center.
4. Attended InfoPass appointment were the officer agreed that I meet the expedite criteria and wrote that to USCIS
5. Contacted Congressman of my area by email through his website
6. Filled the Ombudsman Online Case Assistance form DHS-7001 and got a case number
7. Sent an email to the Ombudsman using this address 'email@example.com'
You have done a lot. Sometimes when you do too much it actually slows your case down because USCIS has to keep pulling the file to a different section to answer the various inquiries so pick one and follow up with that source.
Lynne R. Feldman, Attorney at Law
Concentrating in Immigration Law
2221 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92108 | (619) 299-9600
Fax: (619) 923-3277
Former Adjunct Professor -- Immigration law
University of Illinois College of Law