How to evict tenants with a thirty day notice.

Savannah, GA |

tenants who destroy property and do not pay rent. Have already had an eviction and given time to pay with no results.

1. You need to start with proper written notice and if they don't move, file in eviction court. Your local eviction court should have forms and instructions at the filing desk or online and here is a pamphlet that describes the process. Best of luck. http://ww2.valdosta.edu/~sostapsk/LandT.HTM

Actively practicing law in Texas. Inactive licenses in Arizona and Georgia. All answers are general in nature and no attorney/client relationship exists in this forum.

2. I agree with the previous answer and suggest you will be time and money ahead to hire a lawyer to handle the eviction. One missed step and you are back the beginning best case and stuck with their fees and costs or worse. Use the find a lawyer tab to find a lawyer who handles evictions regularly in where the tenants are.

Good Luck

Please be sure to indicate the best answer. If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Only. If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

3. If you tenants are in breach of the lease for destroying the property, then just send a demand for possession and file a dispossessory.. same thing with non payment of rent. Either scenario does not require 30 days notice.

This is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and none is to be implied either. You must contact an attorney and present all facts before you can and should act on this response