How to dispute Child protective services investigator statements inferring I could be hurting my child

Asked about 4 years ago - Saint Petersburg, FL

The investigator stated that he disagrees with the physicians diagnosis of my child injuries. He proceeds to make statements that the child could be harmed by mother or grandma to make father look bad. How can I dispute those statements that were deterimental to my case and also terrifies me that my child's father will hurt the child and later use this investigator's statements that we have hurt the child. I do not even know where to start.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Answered . You need to get a lawyer on your side involved to counsel you and deal with them.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,100 answers this week

3,673 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,100 answers this week

3,673 attorneys answering