Skip to main content

How to contact the ice attorney

San Bernardino, CA |
Filed under: Immigration court

My approved i130 was sent to immigration court because USCIS said that they have jurisdiction over my case "I have a pending asylum application before court" anyways its been a year and they hasn't sent i130 to NVC

Attorney Answers 4


Consult with an immigration attorney. We all have access to the UCE attorney contact information. USCIS would not send your I-130 to immigration court, even if your case is pending there. That would be up to you and your attorney.

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

1 comment



They sent me that via mail when I request information and its been there for the past year.



Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

11 lawyers agree


Ask your lawyer to do that.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

4 lawyers agree


It is in your best interest to have an Attorney represent you before the Immigration Court. If you have an approved I-130, there are a few things that an attorney can do to get your case out of court and to NVC.

Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. The answer given is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for contacting an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction and obtaining legal advice from such an attorney. If further assistance is needed please feel free to contact me and retain my services.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics