How to clear an out of state suspension for under age drinking/driving when licensed in MA?

Dedham, MA |

My 20 Yo Son Had His License Suspended For 6months In Florida Since His BAL was Greater Than 0.02. He was NOT arrested. He Served The 6 Mos Suspension And Now Has A Document Stating Clear Driving Record In Fl. His Offense Did Not Require A Court Date however Ma RMV wants Document From Court Clearing The Suspension. How Do We Handle This?

MA RMV is asking for an abstract and without a court case, that's impossible to get. You're going to need a MA RMV lawyer to help you with this or speak to the legal actions unit at the RMV.. you may need an attorney to even do that!

I am licensed attorney who focuses on Serious DUI Cases such a 2nd DUIs, 3rd DUIs, 4th DUIs, and Felony DUIs and DMV hearings. I also have much experience handling car accident cases. Although the information I provide is helpful, it is not legal advice. Although Avvo makes it clear to consumers that attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, some attorneys prefer to add their own disclaimers to answers. You can set your custom disclaimer here and it will be automatically added to your answers. Do NOT include any direct solicitations or contact information.

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets