How to change the date of birth on my certificate of naturalization and my passport?

Asked 11 months ago - Oakland, CA

how to change the date of birth on my certificate of naturalization and my passport?

1. Answered . More information required. Possibly contact USCIS with birth certificate showing proper date. Then once that is cleared Renew your passport with the correct date.

2. Answered . You are not providing enough facts to properly answer your question, was that a typographical error?

3. Answered . Need a few more facts to answer properly.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com