Skip to main content

How to change my work staus through my job?

Decatur, AL |

I recieved my work permit a month ago and I applied for my SSN. I am currently working with a false SSN, a made up one. How would I go about changing the false one for the new valid one.

Attorney Answers 1


I think you should speak with an attorney in person

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics